- I keep receiving the following message: "Business Address is invalid. Please enter only alphanumeric characters."
- Clio Payments error message during signup
- What does the error "Business name is invalid" mean?
- Clio Web App
- You've entered non-alphanumeric characters
- Enter only numbers and letters, and remove any punctuation in the address.
- If the customer is certain that they are entering only alphanumeric characters and the error persists, contact LawPay Support for a manual enrolment.
- Double check with the firms W2 form for the firm name; sometimes, a slight difference such as a comma, could result in the error message.