- To view client activity via Clio Connect
- To see when a client downloads a Document
- to check whether someone viewed the Documents you shared
- Clio Connect
This will show activity for Logins, Documents, Bills, and Secure Messages.
This will show activity for all Clio Connect users that the resource was shared with (if other than the Client of the Matter). If you do not find evidence of the user sharing the document here, then the user did not successfully share the document.
- Click Dashboard
- Click Firm Feed
- Click Filter
- Click on the drop-down menu under Type and select Client connect permission
- Find the client's activities from the list provided
- Open the Matter where the Document is located
- View the Timeline located on the bottom right hand side of the dashboard