- Connect your Clio Accounts with your LawPay Accounts
- Map your Clio and LawPay Bank Accounts
- Can I Map Multiple Accounts in LawPay to Clio's Accounts?
- Clio Manage
- Clio Payments
These steps can only be taken after your LawPay account(s) have been connected with LawPay or your Clio Payments application has been approved. More information can be found here.
Be sure to map your Clio Trust account to a LawPay Trust account and your Clio Operating account to a LawPay Operating account.
You cannot just link a Trust account, an Operating account must be linked as well.
- Go to Settings on the left of Clio
- Click Online Payments
- Click Create another Clio bank account for connection (if you have not yet set up an Operating account and a Trust account in Clio)
- Match your Operating accounts and/or Trust accounts with the connected LawPay accounts (in drop-down)
- Save settings