- Send bills from different firm locations
- Issue bills from multiple firm addresses
- Manage more than one firm address
- Billing from two different firm locations
- How to Include Multiple Firm Addresses on a Bill
- I have a firm with two offices, I'd like both to show up on invoices
- Clio Manage
- To use two different Firm Addresses on your Bills, enter one of these as your Address in Clio, upload the other as a part of your Firm Logo, then create two different Bill Themes.
- You can use the Rename option to clearly differentiate each theme.
- Bill Themes can be selected on the view page of each individual Bill after it has been created (see here), or when generating Bills from Billable Clients (see here).
- Changes to your Bill Themes should save automatically. If they have not been saved, you will see a green Save button at the top-right of the page (click there).
- For instructions on how to upload a new Firm Logo, please see here
- Create a logo for your firm that includes Address #1 as part of that image
- Go to Settings
- Select Account and Payment Info
- Upload your Firm Logo (please see the article here for steps on how to upload a new Logo)
- In Account and Payment Info again, enter Address #2 in the Address field
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save New Information
- Go to Settings
- Select Billing
- Click on Bill Themes. You will need a separate theme for each address. You can clone your Default theme by clicking on Copy. Clicking on a theme will take you to the Edit page. From there you will make the following selections:
Address #1 (Logo, No Address)
- Firm Information > Title > Visibility > uncheck Showing (this is only necessary if the Logo you created includes Firm Name)
- Firm Information > Logo > tick Showing
- Firm Information > Address > uncheck Include Firm Address
Address #2 (Address, No Logo)
- Firm Information > Title > Visibility > tick Showing
- Firm Information > Logo > uncheck Showing
- Firm Information > Address > tick Include Firm Address