- Online payments deposited in my account
- How long does it take for funds to show in my bank account, using Clio Payments?
- How long until funds are deposited in my bank account?
- My payment says "Complete" but the funds aren't in my account yet
- Clio Payments processing time
- Clio Manage
The “Completed” status actually just means that the transaction has settled, or that the funds have begun to move. A transaction will be in a status of “Authorized” from when it is initially run until midnight eastern time that evening.
At that point, the system batches all of the transactions that were run that day. Unfortunately, we do not get any sort of notification back from the bank once funds are successfully received – all we know is when it was sent to the depositing bank. As a general rule of thumb, it will take 1-2 business days for funds to deposit from their transaction date.