- Remove a voided Bill from Clio
- Delete a Bill instead of Voiding it
- Why don't I have the option to delete a Bill
- Clio Web App
- To maintain an accurate and historical record, it is not possible to delete voided Bills.
- To Void a Bill, check out this article: Void a Bill
- No. After you Approve a Draft Bill you can no longer delete the Bill but you will have the option to "Void" it. This is essentially the same action but keeps a copy of your voided Bill in the system so it can be referenced if necessary.