How Do I Bulk Edit Time Entries?
- How to Bulk Edit Time Entries
- Bulk changing multiple Time Entries
- Updating more than one Time Entry
- Retroactively Update Time Entry rates
- Change Time Entry cost
- Change Billable Status of Time Entry
- Non-Billable to Billible bulk edit
- To add a Time Entry into Clio, please click here
- Warning: Bulk edits to Time Entries cannot be undone; they are irreversible
- Only Time Entries currently displayed on the page can be updated in bulk (to a maximum of 200)
- Only unbilled Time Entries can be updated in bulk (Billed entries cannot be updated)
- Only Account Administrators have access to this feature
- Changing the Matter Billing Preferences may impact Time Entries. For more information, see here.
- Go to either the Activities page or the Activities sub-tab of a specific Matter
- Check the boxes beside the Time Entries you wish to edit
- Select Edit time entries
- Change either the Date, Firm user, Matter, Rate, or Billable status or all of them (Be sure to only fill in or change the item you would like to edit and leave other boxes empty/as is)
- Click the checkbox "I've read and understood the consequences of this permanent action."
- Click Save