- Control who receives Clio Payments email notifications
- Restricting who receives credit card confirmation emails
- Choose which users receive Clio Payments notification emails
- Clio Web App
Email Notifications for Clio Payments are received by those who have "Billing" and or "Administrator" Permissions in the Account. The only way to control who received these notifications is to add or remove "Billing" and "Administrator" Permissions.
- In Settings go to "Manage Users"
- Click "Edit" under the User who's Permissions you would like to adjust
- Scroll down to "Permissions" and either check or un-check "Administrator" and "Billing" Permissions depending on whether you would like the user to receive notifications or not.