- How To Add Images To Bill Theme Footer
- Can I add a picture to my Bill Theme?
- Clio Manage
- Please Note: Be sure to size the images appropriately before uploading them to a separate site
- The image needs to be an online-hosted image (Eg. using a hosting service like Imgur)
- For instructions on how to do this with a file uploaded through Dropbox, please click here.
- If using a Dropbox link as the image source, please change ?dl=0 to ?raw=1 at the end of the URL
- For instructions on how to do this with a file uploaded through Imgur, please click here.
- For instructions on how to do this with other file hosting websites, click here.
- If the image is not appearing it might be due to where the image is being served up by whatever security settings the webpage is hosting it.
- Maximum image size is 2MB
- Please ensure that your copied image link ends with a file extension, such as .png or .jpg
- Go to Settings > Billing > Bill Themes
- Click the image of the Bill Theme for editing
- Select Footer
- Click the Insert/Edit Image button from within either the Payable Statement or Invoice Memo Text Box
- Enter the online-hosted image URL in the Source box
- Add a descriptor for the image in the Image description box (this can be left blank)
- The Dimensions boxes are the image pixels (can be left as is and the image can be resized by dragging the corners of the image on the Edit page)
- Click Ok
- Be sure to Save the changes to your Bill Theme (top right)
- Refresh your browser screen to view changes the on actual Bills