- To explain what it means to have "historical representation" of data
- Which reports are historical?
- What does it mean when Reports are Historical?
- Clio Manage
Historical Reports include:
- Revenue Report
- Originating Attorney Revenue Report
- Productivity by User Report
- Productivity by Client Report
- Matter Productivity by User
- Trust Listing Report
Restricting your report to a specific date range will give you a historical representation of the data. This means it will show what status the information was in at the time of the date range specified.
For example, if your January invoices were in draft until February, running the report for January and February together will reflect the amounts billed on those invoices. However, if you select to generate your report just in the month of January, it will not represent the dollar amounts billed to your client due to the time not yet being on an approved invoice within the month of January. This is a historical representation of your data.