- Receiving Online Payments from outside the US
- Canadian online payment options
- Accept payment in currency other than USD
- International Clio Payments
- How can LawPay accounts receive payments from clients that are outside the US?
- I'm trying to pay my lawyer and I'm receiving a payment error
- Clio Manage
- To Learn How to Process a Credit Card Payment Manually, click here
- To Learn About the Different Source Options When I Record a Payment, click here
- To Learn How to Edit a Bill's Currency, click here
Process the Credit Card Manually:
- Open the Matter with the Bill
- Select the Bills sub-tab
- Click on the Bill
- Click on the Record Payment button
- Select Credit Card as the Source
- Click Billing information on the button left-hand corner
- Enter the client's credit card information and accept payment
If the above steps do not work, you can receive payments from the client outside of the US by calling LawPay directly at 1-800-459-5798 and asking them to enable international payments.
Please note: The rate for international charges are higher than normal LawPay rates and not all countries are supported at this time.