- Accessibility that is changed when User Permissions are added or removed
- User Permissions Details
- What do the Administrator permissions do?
- What do the Accounts permissions do?
- What do the Billing permissions do?
- What do the Reports permissions do?
- What do the Administrator permissions show?
- What do the Accounts permissions show?
- What do the Billing permissions show?
- What do the Reports permissions show?
- What can a User see?
- Clio Manage
For Steps on adjusting the User Permissions please see here.
Administrator - An Administrator can make any changes in Clio in the Settings menu. For example, the Administrator user can activate Document integrations. By default, the Administrator also has access to modify permissions for other users. For a full listing of everything an Administrator can do vs. a user, please click here.
Accounts - The user can see the Accounts tab at the top of Clio, and the Transactions tab within Contacts and Matters. The user will be able to add Trust and Operating Account information and add debits and credits. A user without Accounts permissions does have the ability to accept Bill Payments from within the Bills tab, provided that user does have Billing permissions.
Reports - The user can see the Reports tab at the top of Clio, and will be able to create Reports. For a full list of Reports that Administrators will be able to access, see this link.
Billing - The user can see the Bills tab at the top of Clio, and the Bills tab within Contacts and Matters. The user will also be able to edit and create invoices, in addition to receiving payments on invoices. Credit card payment notification emails will be sent to this user. If you would like to determine permissions around Billing Rates, please click here.