- Download Bills and Transactions in a format that can then be imported into QuickBooks Desktop
- How do I use Clio's Quickbooks Desktop to Export and Import?
- How do I download bills and transfer them to Quickbooks Desktop?
- Clio Manage
- To view your QuickBooks Export Options, click here.
- For More information about QuickBooks Desktop: Instructions on Exporting Invoices and Transactions from Clio to QuickBooks, click here
- To Learn How Clio's Quickbooks Desktop Export/Import Work, click here
- The Date Range Setting uses the bill's Issue Date.
- Go to the Billing tab on the sidebar
- Click the drop-down arrow beside Export at the bottom of the page
- Click Export for Quickbooks Desktop
- Select a date range
- Ensure QuickBooks IIF is selected
- Click Export Bills