- Assign Task Types to individual Tasks within a Task List
- Clio Manage
Tasks that are already assigned to Matters will not automatically update when changes are made to the Task List template. Users will need to manually change the Task Type, or delete and re-assign the Task List to reflect the change.
- Go to the Tasks tab
- Select the Task Lists sub-tab
- Create or Edit the Tasks:
a. Click Add to create a new Task List
b. or, click on the name of a specific Task list to modify an existing one -> Click Edit on the specific task to be edited.
- Fill in all required fields
- Open the Task Type drop-down menu
- Select the Task Type
- Click Save Task Template