- Send Tasks into iCal
- Clio Manage
- Apple Calendar
This Tasks feed will send information from Clio to iCal, but any changes made on the iCal side will not reflect in Clio as the feed is one-directional.
Feeds are device dependant if you would like to have the Calendar Feed to more than one device you would need to subscribe to the calendar in which applicable device.
- Go into the main Tasks tab
- Click the sub-tab for Feeds
- Click Personal task ics feed (Outlook/iCal)
- If prompted, click Open Calendar
- iCal will open, then click Subscribe
- Enter any relevant information, click OK