- Determine if you can show a Credit Note "Description" on the Bill
- Add Description to Credit Note on a Bill
- Is there a way to add a Note to a Credit Note on a Bill?
- Does the Credit Note description show on the Bill?
- Can you add the Credit Note description to the Bill Theme?
- Clio Manage
- How to Apply a Write Off or Credit Note to a Bill
- Can I Add a Credit Note to a Paid Bill?
- Applying Discounts to Bills
- How to Add An Invoice Note to a Bill?
- Where Does the Discount Note Appear on the Bill?
- Where Does the Invoice Note Appear on a Bill?
The Credit Note Description cannot be displayed on the Bill. However, you can use the "Invoice Memo" field to include information about the Credit Note which will appear near the bottom of the Bill, or enter a Discount as a dollar amount, and enter in a Discount Note which will appear below the Discount on the Bill.
Where do I find the "Invoice Memo"?
- Locate the Bill by clicking on the Bill ID
- Check the box to Show invoice memo (on the left, under "Notes")
- Type into the box below
- Click outside of the box to save the changes