- Does my Scanner work with Clio?
- Can I Scan my Documents directly into Clio?
- Does Clio integrate with Fujitsu ScanSnap scanners?
- Clio Manage
- ScanSnap Scanners
- Dropbox Scanners
- As Fujitsu releases many scanner models, it is not possible to provide an exact list of compatible options.
- Clio does not currently integrate with the Dropbox Scanner. If you would like to add your vote to this feature request feel free to call or chat in.
Clio currently integrates with various Fujitsu Scansnap scanners and Xerox scanners only at this time.
ScanSnap scanners, include: ScanSnap iX1500, iX500, iX100, S1300i, S1100i, SV600, S1500, S1500M, and S1300. To use the integration you must also have a Fujitsu ScanSnap interface downloaded to your desktop. Fujitsu ScanSnap has two interfaces available: ScanSnap Manager and ScanSnap Home. We recommend you use ScanSnap Home, Fujitsu's newer interface if your scanner supports it.
Note for Mac users: macOS Catalina users with scanner models S1500, S1500M, or S1300 will be unable to use the Fujitsu ScanSnap integration as Fujitsu ScanSnap has ended support of ScanSnap Manager on Catalina OS. Mac users with scanner models S1500, S1500M, or S1300 can continue to use this integration by not upgrading to Catalina OS or by upgrading to a newer model scanner.