- Why should I use a Trust Request?
- When to use a Trust Request
- Why would I generate a Trust Request?
- Clio Manage
- Trust Requests are used to request funds for a client retainer. It is not considered an invoice for services rendered.
- Trust Request payments cannot be deleted or edited.
- Click here for the steps to create a Trust Request.
- The benefit of creating a Trust Request over simply recording a deposit is the paper trail that is created from a Trust Request invoice. The invoice allows you to give your client a receipt of the deposit.