- A double entry is created in Quickbooks Online when a disbursement check is created in Quickbooks and a Disbursement entry is pushed from Clio to Quickbooks Online
- Clio Web App
- The following solutions are suggestions. It is up to the accountants to determine what the best course of actions is.
- Contact Support and request a vote for the feature request to allow the creation of disbursement checks in Clio which would resolve the double entry issue.
- In Clio a Disbursement from Trust is entered and pushed to Quickbooks with the New Trust Sync feature. When the user creates a Disbursement check in Quickbooks Online, a double entry is created.
- Uncheck the box "Sync Disbursements" when setting up the Trust Sync
- Manually create a disbursement check without using Quickbooks Online
- Turn off the Clio to Quickbooks Trust sync to prevent the double entry from being created