- Find and download sample Migration Excel (CSV) templates
- Get an example of the import data
- Correctly format data for import into Clio
- Clio Web App
- Microsoft Excel
Please note that success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
The below templates can be used to import data into Clio using the Import page.
When importing data, Contacts must be imported before Matters to ensure proper linking.
- How Do I Fill Out The Matters Import Template?
- How Do I Fill Out The Contacts Import Template?
- What are the Different Columns on the Activities Import Template?
- What are the Different Columns on the Appointments Import Template?
- How Do I Import Contact Notes into Clio?
- How Do I Import Matter Notes into Clio?