- Add Calendar Pop-up Reminder for other User
- Set a pop-up reminder for Event attendees
- Can I add a pop-up reminder for another user on an event?
- Can I add a popup reminder for myself for a calendar event?
- Can I add popup notifications?
- Clio Manage
- For more information on Notifications in Clio, please click here
Popup Calendar Event Reminders can only be added when you are adding a reminder for yourself.
When you are adding a reminder to an event, you will notice an option for Me (popup). This is actually a browser alert, that shows up without interrupting what you’re doing in Clio, which is why you only have this option when setting reminders for yourself.
If you would like to add your vote to this Feature Request, please contact our Support Team.