- Bank accounts not aligning with Clio Accounts
- How to balance my accounts
- Clio Manage
- Your Clio Accounts are not meant to replicate your real-life accounts. That being said, there is a mechanism in place to account for funds being withdrawn from your Clio Account simultaneously with your Bank Accounts.
- Periodically, open your Clio Operating Account, and withdraw funds from the account.
To withdraw funds, complete the following steps:
- Select Accounts
- Select the specific account you would like to withdraw funds from
- Select New Transaction
- Enter the amount you would like withdraw in the Amount field with a negative
- In the Description, include a note explaining the withdrawal
- Leave the Client and Matter fields blank
- Select Record Transaction