- Making the user interface easier on the eyes for those with a sensitivity to brightness, easier to distinguish for some people with color blindness, and easier to make out for some people with low vision.
- Clio Web App
- Mac Computer
- For details on how to optimize Clio for someone with a visual impairment on a Windows computer, please see here.
- Go to System Preferences (appears as a gear icon)
- Click the Accessibility button
- Click the Display button in the menu on the left
- Select Invert colors and/or Use grayscale