- Download A Report
- How To Download a Report As CSV
- How To Save a Report As PDF
- Generate and save Reports
- Clio Manage
- The PDF and CSV Output Formats will create reports that are downloaded and saved to your computer. PDFs are cleanly formatted for printing whereas CSVs can be opened and edited in a spreadsheet program such as Excel. Depending on your browser settings, the report will either be saved to your default download location or you will be prompted to specify a location (Choose Where a Download is Saved).
- This procedure can be done for any Clio Report
- Go to Reports
- Click on the name of the Report you wish to generate.
- Make your desired selections
- For Output Format choose PDF or CSV
- Click Generate Report