- Error: "Sorry, but we're having trouble signing you in. We received a bad request"
- Error: "AADSTS50020: User account 'email' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Themis Solutions Inc.' and cannot access the application 'f8f54c30-b93a-428f-8d08-17c500229785' in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account."
- Unable to integrate with Microsoft OneDrive account
- Microsoft Office 365
- Clio Manage
Clio's Office 365 Sync is compatible with the following plans:
- Business Premium
A Microsoft article that discusses this error can be found here.
There are a couple of different potential causes for this error:
- Try clearing your browser's cache, including cookies (see here)
- Ensure that you are using a compatible version of Office 365 (see here)
- Contact Clio Support (see here)