Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- How to get my data out of FileMaker Pro?
- What can I migrate from FileMaker Pro?
- How to export from FileMaker Pro?
- What is FileMaker Pro migration?
- How to get data from FileMaker Pro to Clio?
- Clio Manage
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
Typically, the following data can be exported from FileMaker Pro and imported into Clio:
- Contact Listing
- Matter Listing
Clients can request for database backup from FileMaker Pro, however, it is up to File Make Pro's discretion whether they can deliver this request or not.