- Why are future Interest charges being added to the Bill in advance?
- Why is Interest being charged early?
- Why are Interest charges being displayed on the Bills with a future date?
- Future interest charges showing on Bills
- Client being charged interest ahead of time
- Clio Web App
Under the section titled Interest on Other Invoices on your invoice, the Due On date indicates the date that the interest must be paid before accruing additional interest.
- Interest accrues every 30 days
- You have an invoice dated January 9, 2018
- The first round of interest will be charged Feb 8, 2018
- The Due On date will show Mar 11, 2018 because the client has up until Mar 11, 2018 to pay that February interest charge.
- If the interest is not paid by Mar 11, 2018, further interest will be added.