- Remove All Contacts in my Account
- Bulk Delete All Contacts
- Clio Manage
- Only Users with Administrator Permissions have the ability to use this tool.
- This tool creates irreversible changes.
- Log into Clio as an Administrator
- Go to https://app.clio.com/bulk_operations if you are in the previous version of Clio. Go to https://support.clio.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003985053https://app.clio.com/nc/#/settings?path=bulk_operations if you are in new Clio.
- Click Add
- Select Remove ALL Contacts
- Decide if you would like to exclude clients
- Click Generate Preview
- Wait for the "State" to change from "Preview Queued" to "Preview Completed"
- Click Preview
- Review the list of Contacts to be deleted
- Click Confirm Deletion when ready
- Click Perform Operation
- Click OK in the Warning Pop-Up Window to begin the deletion process