- Know if sharing a document via link is a secure way to share a document.
- Sharing security
- Clio Manage
- Clio Connect offers end to end encryption and is our suggested medium for sharing documents.
- Sharing via link is not as secure as using the Clio Connect portal. However there are a few security features to consider:
- The link is emailed, so would require the recipients email password. However, most email clients do not encrypt data, and therefore are inherently insecure.
- The link shared expires after 7 days.