- The Reset Password button is greyed out and doesn't work when Clio User tries to change their password.
- The initial password typed in has a red box with the work "Weak" written in it.
- Clio Manage
For information on how to reset your password click here.
If your Clio account is connected as a Clio Connect account to another firm that uses Strong Passwords, you must use a strong password.
Clio requires that you create a strong password and will not accept weak password combinations.
- Follow the reset password steps
- Create a strong password that has a combination of letters, numbers, capitals, symbols etc.
- Make sure that the password generated has a green box beside it with the word "Strong" written inside
- Click Reset Password