- Duplicate payments on the transaction ledger
- Double payments appearing on the Operating and Trust Account
- The client did not pay the amount listed
- Clio Web App
- The Operating or Trust ledger is displaying each account that is impacted by a single transaction. Therefore, if any transactions moves from one account to another, the ledger will display each movement as a transaction. This does not actually reflect the payments made by the client.
- To determine how much the client has actually paid to an account view the Balance column of the transaction ledger, or Generate a Revenue Report.