- Have OneDrive documents appear in Clio
- How can I see my Documents from OneDrive in Clio?
- Can I see my OneDrive Documents in the Clio folder in Clio?
- Clio Manage
- Only the Documents in the 'Clio' folder in OneDrive will show up in the 'OneDrive' folder in Clio. Documents within other folders in OneDrive will not be visible in Clio. If you would like the Documents to show up in Clio, please move them into the 'Clio' folder in your OneDrive account.
- When using the OneDrive integration with Clio, it creates a window to view your OneDrive account from within Clio.
- When using this integration, Documents are being stored on the OneDrive server, not on Clio's server. Documents that are uploaded to the 'Clio' folder in Clio are being stored on the Clio server. These Documents will not be visible in your OneDrive account.
- If you are using the desktop OneDrive sync app, please also check to ensure the connection between your desktop OneDrive folder and the OneDrive website is active (i.e. check that your files appear on the OneDrive website).