- How many Gmail accounts can be in the Clio for Gmail Add-On?
- Does the Gmail Add-On allow you to connect multiple Emails?
- Clio Manage
- To use the new Clio for Gmail Add-on, the previous Clio for Gmail Chrome Extension must be removed - see article here.
No, you can only have one Gmail account connected to the Gmail Add-On at a time.
Because Gmail add-ons work in the way same across Gmail’s web interface and Android Gmail mobile app, you only need to install them once per account to access them from a web browser or Android Smartphone.
If you have multiple email Gmail accounts that you would like to log to your Clio account, you can do the following:
- Enable the Gmail Add-On for the other email address - information to set up the Gmail Add-On found here
- Add the other email address to your Mail Aliases list in Clio Manage - see article here
- This will allow you to manually forward the emails to Clio by using the Maildrop feature as needed - more information in "How Do I Send Emails to Clio using Maildrop?"