- How will Collected Time, Collected Expense, Collected Tax, etc. be split up if the bill is only paid in part?
- How are partial payments attributed on the Revenue Report?
- Clio Web App
Partial payments will be proportionally applied across the Time, Expense, and Tax columns on the Revenue Report.
- An approved invoice exists for $4000
- $3000 of this is time entries and $1000 is expenses
- User A has billed for $2000
- User B has billed for $1000 and is responsible for $1000 of expenses
In terms of expenses and time entries:
If a payment of $2000 is received on this invoice, $1500 of the payment will go toward time entries, and $500 will go toward expenses (as they make up 75% and 25% of the invoice subtotal, respectively).