- Why is all of my Matter numbering showing as "[blank]"
- How to automatically set Matter numbers
- How to set a Matter Numbering Scheme
- Clio Web App
See the following articles for more information:
- KCS - How Can I Show Matter Descriptions with Matter Numbers?
- KCS - How Do I Create a Custom Matter Numbering Template?
- KCS - How Do I Change All of My Matter Numbers to Match a New Matter Numbering Template
- Go to Settings
- Click Firm Preferences
- Click Matter Numbering
- Select the Standard or a Preset template, or create a Custom template using the panel on the right
- [Optional] If you want to apply the numbering scheme selected in step 2 to ALL existing matters, check Update all existing matters to reflect new numbering scheme
- Click Update Settings in the lower right hand corner