- View message attached to a shared Bill
- Where does my Message get Saved when I Share a Bill?
- When I Share a Bill and Include a Message where is the Message Stored?
- Locate where the Optional Message gets saved when sharing a Bill, Document, or Matter
- To Determine where Messages sent via shared Bills are stored
- Retrieve optional message when the document is shared
- Clio Manage
- Clicking the "Share" button will show you the details of the share, but will only give you the option to add a new Message, not view an existing Message
- The "Optional Message" field appears when you share a Document or Matter via Clio Connect and when you share a Bill via Clio Connect or email
- Open the Contact linked to the Resource that was shared
- Open Communications sub-tab
- Look under Logs and you will see a record of the added message
- Click the hyperlinked Subject & body to see the details and content of the message