- How Do I Add a Set of Tasks with Relative Due Dates?
- How Do I Create a Template of Tasks with Dependencies?
- How Do I Add a Set of Tasks with Dates Related to Each Other?
- How Do I Create Tasks in Bulk?
- How Do I Create a Set of Tasks?
- Clio Manage
- Once your Task List is complete, you can add it to Matters under Task Automation (at the bottom of the Create New Matter page). For more detailed instructions on setting relative due dates, please see Tasks Lists: Understanding Task Dependencies.
- Task types and time estimates are Advanced Tasks and are only available on the Advanced subscription plan
- Navigate to Tasks from the left menu and then Task Lists in the top right
- Click New Task List at the top right
- Enter information and Save and Add Tasks
- Click Add Task Template, enter information and click Save and Create Another:
- Continue until all Tasks Templates have been created and click Save Task Template