- How Do I Add a Set of Tasks with Relative Due Dates?
- How Do I Create a Template of Tasks with Dependencies?
- How Do I Add a Set of Tasks with Dates Related to Each Other?
- How Do I Create Tasks in Bulk?
- How Do I Create a Set of Tasks?
- Clio Manage
- Once your Task List is complete, you can add it to Matters under Task Automation (at the bottom of the Create New Matter page). For more detailed instructions on setting relative due dates, please see Tasks Lists: Understanding Task Dependencies.
- Navigate to Tasks > Lists
- Click Add at the top right
- Enter information and Save List Template
- Click the name of the new List Template you just created
- Click Add on the right
- Enter Task information, specifying a due date relative to one of the existing Tasks in List
- Click Save & Add Another
- Repeat steps 6 & 7 until your Task List is complete
- Click Save Task Template