- How to Reduce my Operating Account Balance
- Balancing my account from the Contacts Level
- Balancing my account from the Accounts Level
- Clio Manage
- Clio allows you to manage accounts receivable and client accounting, however it is not a full accounting package and is not designed to manage accounts payable. That said, you can record negative transactions in the account for reconciliation. Firms will typically disburse funds from the account on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Some times Cx will not be able to find the balance at the matter level but available at Contact level.
To access the Balance of Operating account, and withdraw funds in order to balance your account, complete the following steps:
- Select Contacts (to access from Client Level) Or Accounts(to access from Account Level)
- Open the specific Client
- Select the specific account you would like to withdraw funds from
- Select New Transaction
- Enter the amount you would like withdraw in the Amount field with a negative
- Choose the matter related to that contact.
- In the Description, include a note explaining the withdrawal
- Select Record Transaction