- Moving Time Entries from Matter to Matter
- Is it possible to move time entries between different matters?
- How do I Move an Activity from one matter to another
- Clio Manage
- This action does not create a copy of the Time Entry and have it displayed in both Matters, it simply moves it to another Matter
- Only Administrators can use this function
- Only unbilled Time Entries can be edited
Yes. When editing the specific Time Entry, you have the option to apply it to another Matter under the Matter heading in the editing field. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to the Activities sub-tab within the Matter
- Click the Checkbox for all Activities you want to move
- Click Edit Time Entries in the top left of your screen
- Select the Matter from the drop-down menu you would like to move the time entries to.
- Click Save