- Why Do The Figures on the Productivity Report Not Match the Dashboard Metrics?
- Understand the Difference in Logic Between the Dashboard and Productivity Report
- Clio Manage
- The Dashboard uses the same logic as the Activities Export, although it does not include non-billable Matters.
- Dashboard includes combined figures for Billed and Unbilled entries
- Dashboard figures are based solely on the date associated with each entry
- Dashboard figures do not take into account billing status or date of billing
- Dashboard figures do not include non-billable matters
- Productivity Report separates Billed and Unbilled entries
- Billed figures on the Productivity Report include entries that were added to a bill with an Issue Date within the specified Date Range
- Unbilled figures on the Productivity Report include entries dated within the specified Date Range
- Example: If you create bills at the start the following period and their Issue Dates reflect this (e.g., Bills are dated in January for December time), they would be included in the Unbilled figures on a December Report and in the Billed figures on the January Report