- Syncing to QuickBooks Online
- Can I speed up the QuickBooks Online sync?
- What is the QuickBooks Online Sync Frequency?
- How often does QBO sync?
- Clio Manage
- QuickBooks Online
- There is not currently a way to force or prompt the sync to happen quicker with QuickBooks Online.
- For the steps to view your current sync status and to see any possible sync errors, click here.
Clio will perform a sync to QuickBooks Online in 5-minute windows, as a general rule.
This, however, can change. If a couple of sync windows pass with there being no new data to sync, the window gets a bit bigger (10 mins, 15 mins, etc). The sync window can get up to 2 hours in length.
Once there is something new to sync to QuickBooks, the sync window will go back to the default 5-minute window.
A sync can happen quicker than the above, but this is a general understanding of how the sync process with QuickBooks Online works and why there may be a delay in the sync.
Clio will also send Bills to Quickbooks immediately after any edits have been made to it.