- How to Record an NSF (non-sufficient funds) Check
- Recording fraudulent checks
- Record a chargeback from a credit card payment
- When a check comes back as insufficient funds
- Recording Cheques
- Insufficient Funds Record
- Cheque chargeback
- Clio Manage
- Delete the Payment from the Bill in question.
- Navigate to the Transaction tab within the Matter.
- Select the operating account from the Account drop-down.
- Add a new Transaction for the amount that was processed originally.
- Add another negative Transaction to reflect the chargeback or bounced check.
- To enter a negative transaction, place a minus symbol (-) before the numeric value in the Amount textbox.
- Populate the Description with the reason for the return.
- Select Record Transaction.