- Can I Write off Bills that I haven't issued yet?
- Clio Web App
These instructions are specific to writing off Activities before a Bill has been created. If the Bill has already been created, this article may be more straightforward: How To Apply A Write Off/Credit Note.
Some other helpful articles related to this are:
- Generate a Bill for the Unbilled Activities
- Approve the Bill
- Click Record payment for the Bill
- Select Direct Payment in the Source field
- Change Payment amount to 0
- Check off the checkbox beside Write off remaining (amount) from invoice (invoice number)
- Click the Record payment button at the bottom of the page