- Why Can't I See the Transactions Tab?
- Matter and Client Transactions tab is empty
- Transactions (either Client or Matter level) is blank
- When I go to the Transactions subtab the Page is Blank
- Clio Manage
There are no Bank Accounts created. At least one Operating Account must be created to track Transactions.
- Navigate to the Accounts tab
- Click New in the top right hand corner
- Select the Account Type (typically Operating account to start)
- Fill out the Account Name
- Fill out remaining information (optional)
- Select Create New Bank Account
- Repeat above steps to add a Trust Account if needed.
Permissions to Accounts must be enable for user to see the Transactions Tab. Only users Administrative Permission can make the following changes:
- Navigate to Settings
- Click Manage Users
- Select Edit
- Scroll to Permissions
- Check Accounts
- Click Save New Information