- Connect Clio and Box
- Connect Clio and OneDrive
- Connect Clio and Google Drive
- Connect Clio and DropBox
- What do document integrations do?
- Clio Web App
- Google Drive
- The Matters included in the integration will be based on the status that you've set up for the integration (Open, Open and Pending, or All)
- The initial connection may take up to 24 hours to complete
- Linking Clio to a Document Provider will create a Clio folder in the top level directory in your Drive/OneDrive/DropBox/Box account. Within this folder, a subfolder will be created for each of your Contacts, containing folders for each of their Matters.
- All files uploaded to the Clio folder in the Document Integration will be visible from the relevant sub-tab of the Documents page in Clio. (ex. OneDrive documents will be visible in the OneDrive Documents sub-tab in Clio).
- Files uploaded to a specific Client or Matter folder will be accessible from the sub-tab within the Documents section for that Client or Matter.
- With the exception of Faster Drive / AlphaDrive, when using a 3rd Party Document Integration, documents are stored within that Document Integration. Clio essentially has created a window that allows you to see into the Clio folder that has been created in your Document Integration.