- Connect Clio and Box
- Connect Clio and OneDrive
- Connect Clio and Google Drive
- Connect Clio and DropBox
- What do document integrations do?
- Understanding Document Storage integrations and how they work
- Clio Manage
- Google Drive
- The Matters included in the integration will be based on the status that you've set up for the integration (Open, Open and Pending, or All)
- The initial connection may take up to 24 hours to complete
- Setup articles for Onedrive , Google Drive, Dropbox and Box
- Clio Launcher, E-signatures, and Clio Connect are not accessible if a file is located in third-party document storage. The file would need to be re-uploaded to the Documents tab in Clio Manage in order to utilize these features.
- Linking Clio to a Document Provider will create a Clio folder in the top level directory in your Drive/OneDrive/DropBox/Box account. Within this folder, a subfolder will be created for each of your Contacts, containing folders for each of their Matters.
- All files uploaded to the Clio folder in the Document Integration will be visible from the relevant sub-tab of the Documents page in Clio. (ex. OneDrive documents will be visible in the OneDrive Documents sub-tab in Clio).
- Files uploaded to a specific Client or Matter folder will be accessible from the sub-tab within the Documents section for that Client or Matter.
- To download files from the Document Integration within Clio, you will need to be logged into that document integration with an account that has access to the file(s) you are attempting to download.
- With the exception of Faster Drive / AlphaDrive, when using a 3rd Party Document Integration, documents are stored within that Document Integration. Clio essentially has created a window that allows you to see into the Clio folder that has been created in your Document Integration.