- Notifications for Attorney when Client uploads a Document via Clio Connect
- Can Notifications be Sent Out when New Documents are Uploaded to a Shared Folder?
- Will I be notified if a new Document is added to a folder I have shared?
- Clio Web App
- You can ask your Client to send you a Secure Message when they upload a Document through their Clio Connect account to receive a notification on your end.
- If your Client is just sharing a single Document, they can add it as an attachment to the Secure Message (instead of uploading it separately).
- You can refer to the Firm Feed to see a log of Documents uploaded through Clio Connect
- You can automate this process outside of Clio using Clio's Zapier integration.
No, there is no notification option for when a Client uploads a Document to their Clio Connect account.
If you would like to see this feature in Clio, please Contact Clio Support at Support@Clio.com.