- Update Google Chrome browser to the latest version
- Google Chrome
- If the icon is not visible, you will need to update your browser.
- If an update is pending, the icon will be colored:
- Green: An update's been available for 2 days.
- Orange: An update's been available for 4 days.
- Red: An update's been available for 7 days
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click Update Google Chrome. If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
- Click Relaunch.
The browser saves your opened tabs and windows and reopens them automatically when it restarts. If you'd prefer not to restart right away, click Not now. The next time you restart your browser, the update will be applied.