- Clio Payments notifications for failed transactions are going to a different, older email address even though the Clio login email has been changed to a new email. Hence, the user is not receiving emails for failed Clio Payment notifications.
- Clio Manage
- This happens when a user has Clio Payments set up and changes their login email. This resolution is only for when failed notifications are going to the incorrect email address.
- LawPay has two email address locations; one for successful transactions, and one for failed transactions. When you change your login email in Clio, this sends LawPay a notice to change the successful transactions email. As a result, the failed transactions email does not get updated, and so will need to be manually done so through LawPay.com.
Here is the LawPay support article going over the steps to change the email address:
- Go to Lawpay.com
- Click your name on the top right-hand corner
- Click Settings
- Make sure you are viewing the Payment Settings tab
- Enter in the correct email in the Failed transactions and click the Enter key on your keyboard
- Click Save Changes