- Adding an email Alias and receiving a message that email is not unique.
- Clio Manage
To contact Clio Support, please see here.
There could be two reasons for this message:
- The email is considered a "safe email", and no action is required. An email address is a "safe email" if:
- The email address is associated with a user (active or deactivated)
- The email address is associated with a Clio Connect account
- The email address is already added as a Maildrop Alias
- The email is being used by a deactivated User. To check, please follow the steps below:
- In the left sidebar, click on Settings
- From the first column of options, click Manage Users
- Click on Filter
- Select Show All Users
- If this if the cause, please contact Clio Support to have the email released.